Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Theater

 I may be auditioning for a show tonight.  I am not convinced.  I haven't done a show in a few years, the last being a comedy improve show I was a part of.  Funny story, that.  I broke my ankle the evening before the show opened, and did the whole run on crutches, because not taking advantage of the comic gold opportunities of a cast and crutches would have been irresponsible.  Of course, I can't tell you exactly how it went as there was a lot of pain, and more importantly, pain killers involved.  But the pictures are great.

Now you're expecting that I'll share them, which I won't, because those were my pre-digital days and I don't own a scanner.  You'll just have to take my word on it.

I can't seem to make up my mind about whether or not I really want to audition.  I mean, I do.  But I am hesitant to commit so much of my time.  I might miss my shows.  Or my evening nap.  And then there's the choir thing that I've already committed to which has two rehearsals a week itself.  I just don't know.  But there's probably no harm in going to the audition, right?  I could just, you know, watch.  Feel it out a little. 

I suck at making decisions.  Just like I couldn't decided which photo to share today, so you got this drivel instead.  Now, I have to choose one to share or I'll be disappointed in myself.

Here's me deciding.

  It's a charcoal chimney starter thingy for the grill.  And really, I only picked it to communicate to you how desperately I want grilled hamburgers right now.  And maybe a brat.  And macaroni salad.  With tuna.

I better go check on dinner. 

No comments: